Tuesday, October 1, 2019

Selling remaining BBBY, Selling Half of PGTI


New orders today are OMI and MTEM from the watchlist. I pruned the watchlist a little bit so I might have to look into some new names by tomorrow.

I booked half of the profits on BBBY yesterday and I'm booking the other half of the profit today because I received a notification that BBBY is reporting earnings after today's close. I don't want to hold any short term trades through earnings because I don't really know anything and it can swing violently both ways. I'm just going to be safe and take profits on what I have. I'm happy with this trade but was also lucky that I have a chance to sell prior to reporting earnings.



 PGTI reached my 1x risk today and I'm hoping I can sell half of it at the first target today as well. Moving my stops up to break-even on this and I will just trail all the way up.



No comments:

Post a Comment