Wednesday, October 2, 2019

MTEM Stopped out same day wtf



Don't like a lot of the setups on my scans today. It looks like the market is going to be weak at the open so I'm not expecting APRN to get hit within the day. Nevertheless I put the order in because the setup fits my criteria.

Yesterday I was able to sell half of PGTI and sell all of BBBY for some nice profits. Have moved PGTI stop to break-even as well. I feel like I'm going to get stopped out of PGTI today because of the weak market and because the price is so near my stop.

MTEM order was hit as well, it did well when I got hit but quickly reversed course and within the day I was stopped out. Things like this bum me out really good but I have to accept that these things will happen. (watch how MTEM will now conveniently breakout to the upside after I was shaken out...lol). It is part and parcel of the setups that I wish to take. In another dimension that could have gone up. I won't know that of course.

So far i'm liking my methods, it is very simple, the flow is very simple and it does not allow me to dilly dally on positions and on set ups. I'm still having trouble accepting losses that happen within the day but I should get used to it, how am I expecting profits to come if that weren't the case.

No comments:

Post a Comment