Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Really tough market - Stopped on BMRA

I've been focusing on pre-market movers. I'm still getting used to trade them, I actually have no definite plan on how to trade them. I was maybe banking on pre-market movers to continue their momentum.

My plan for BMRA was to catch it as it was pulling back. It was a strong pre-market mover last Monday, and was hoping the pullback was a good pocket to enter a position.



I left it there and slept. Woke up to it being slightly above my average cost. Toddi got stopped out as it opened sharply lower.

All in all this trade feels a lot more comfortable than catching the breakouts at the open. Although breakouts at the open might ultimately be more profitable (I have no idea). I'm still thinking about doing that because it fits squarely on my timeline. So it may be a case of, high probability - low profit, or lower probability - higher profit. ???

I also noticed that anything related to health and biotech gets a decent uplift in share prices lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment