Friday, October 25, 2019

No setups - just adjusting stops :)

Really happy with my position in GOGO, I am adjusting stops again upward to yesterday's high. And I'd be okay if I will get taken out.

There really isn't a lot of stocks on the scans that I'm interested in. It does feel like we're going to get some pullback in the overall markets.

As sort of expected, my position in OMI is likely to get stopped out. Was it the wrong trade to take? Maybe not. But certainly this isn't the outcome that I want. I'm a little bummed out about it but I guess this is just part of it.

I am still watching the 3-days down scan later at the open to see if there's anything interesting. QTWO yesterday was just too strong and didn't give me a chance to get filled. I'm going to monitor the stock today to check if there's some follow through.

For now. It's waiting and studying.

No comments:

Post a Comment