Thursday, October 24, 2019

No new setups

Didn't like any of the setups on my scans today. So today, I just moved my stop up in GOGO which has been doing quite well.


I am also experimenting on ZorTrade's 3-days down scan today and just going to watch how the stocks behave. To be consistent, I'm not taking any trades from this scan within the first 15 minutes of the trading session. This will give me time to evaluate which setups I can take for the day.

For now, I'm putting in a limit of setups within the first 30 minutes of the day. After that, I'm no longer taking any more setups from the list. So let's see.

Edit: Put in an order for QTWO. It seems that the stock is very strong so I'm not going to chase and I'm going to hold my limit order up to 10c above yesterday's high.

No comments:

Post a Comment