Monday, October 28, 2019

Selling ACAD and OMI


Selling my remaining position in ACAD and OMI as these two report earnings this Wednesday and I just don't want to be a part of that.

New orders on FAST and FRAN. I really like these high and tight setups. The problem with FAST is that the stop is so tight that I wasn't comfortable putting an order for 80 shares so I scaled it down to 50. The problem FRAN is the stop is a little wider that I'm only able to buy 24 shares. LOL. I guess it balances out somewhat?

Moved stop up for GOGO by around 10 cents, it is still squeezing in some good profits. Earnings for that is I think next week.

October is about to end and I'm excited to just get a run down of my trading activities so far. It's been the first (?) complete month since I have followed ZorTrades' method of trading and I am seeing some success. I have been kind of active lately although I would love some more setups to buy and manage. Also experimenting on the day itself setups but I haven't had a lot of success with that, I still don't know what the rules are for entering and exiting such trades.

No comments:

Post a Comment