Tuesday, August 27, 2019

Back from Bangkok and we're still in a Chop

Just got back from Bangkok and I was hoping for a more directional market when I came back but I guess we're still in this medium range chop fest. I'm not really playing support and resistance at these levels, I'd rather that the market get out of these zones whether for lower or for higher.

That's why for now, I'm kind of avoiding setups that I usually take/wait for. Case in point, I really like this ROKU setup but the overall market being choppy as it is, I think that a breakout in this stock will be met with selling, which might cause the breakout to fail. I'm going to focus on stocks that are pulling back and seem to have some room before a major resistance or new high. 


I sold my position in TTWO for a small profit (around $24 lol). I was going to hold it for 3-5 days but I saw that it wasn't moving on the third. I sold it whilst I was eating some Tom Yum during my vacation. I was glad to have scratched it for now. There was no follow through.


Would have gotten a little bit more out of the trade had I sold the day prior but that would have not given it enough room to move. I am just following my "rules" for now. I should ignore that thing on the chart. I am also paper trading it as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment