Tuesday, August 20, 2019

Stalking ROKU. Prepared for a move down.


I really think we're about to do a short term down trend after yesterday's price action. Seemed like a hesitation on that resistance level for me. I have the same read on the small caps and the tech stocks so this is broadbased. I'm trying to not be too bullish at this time and taking setups very selectively


Similar pattern in QQQ.


As is with IWM.


I am stalking an entry into ROKU. Same thing with TTWO, I will make a long if it shows good volume and good relative volatility in the first 30 minutes of the trading session. If it does not then it does not haha

I am traveling to Bangkok tomorrow so I'll probably only be managing the TTWO position which isn't that much for the entire week. I plan to sell it by Thursday / Friday if momentum is still absent. I am looking for those quick burst of wins and I don't want to overexpose myself in this choppy market. Kind of like overstaying my welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment