Wednesday, August 28, 2019

Still nothing interesting from scans...


I can't seem to find any setups that are interesting enough to monitor in the early am session. I have three scans running and nothing is of interest to me.

The major indices are still chopping around within a medium term range. The Russel seems to be leading weakness here. From what I understand, the small caps are indicative or risk-on or risk-off sentiment from investors. In this case, it seems to be leading towards the downside. This could mean a bias towards short trades but I'm not going to venture in that for now. I'm gonna have to focus on the setups that I take but for now there's really nothing for me.

In the meantime, I will probably take a stab at playing some video games for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment