Monday, April 13, 2020

Trading Plan: missed setups

Bounce Setups:
  • SPT
  • HLIO
  • CTS
  • All down 3 days in a row, looking for a bounce from here.
Anticipation Setups:
  • CGC
  • WUBA
  • CNQ
  • PZZA
  • OSPN
  • MLNX - April 23 earnings
  • FTI - April 22 earnings
  • FLIR - April 23 earnings
Second day play
  • CODX - really interesting. +12% day yesterday and the after-market action is encouraging. makes me think it wants another go. My plan is to just get it in the morning. 

Market notes
  • Looks like the market indices are slowing down in what looks like to be a short term swing peak.
  • Most 10% breakouts are still on their 3rd/4th day of breaking out which I think is short term extended for my time frame.
  • BMRA appeared in my breakout scans after the 10 minute mark. I wasn't able to get it as I was playing Borderlands 3 while waiting for something to setup. It was a missed trade but still thinking if i would have gotten it because it didn't pull back. Hindsight is 20/20 at least this allowed me to look into tight anticipation setups as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment