Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Some Lessons


Yesterday’s stop out session was a lesson learned. I know i used to put in orders only after the 15 minute mark after the open and I didn’t do that for some of my trades. Although the flipside of it is that i wouldn’t have caught the massive move in my LJPC (was it this stock). I guess this is the trade off. So am I supposed to put in orders or just allow myself to stop out?

Now that I’ve been thinking about it. I think I should not put a timer on. Because the upside could be multiples to the downside if the price action was strong.

I still have an open position in one stock and I am holding it since the chart seems quite strong.

I don’t have any new setups that I like. This makes me feel that I’m unproductive. I know I shouldn’t be feeling that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment