Thursday, February 13, 2020

Selling LTHM, Long on GLUU


I really like this setup here. Slowing down momentum on the pullback and a nice setup on the intraday candles. I'm long on 6.95. It went past my stop limit so I'm not sure if I'm going to get hit or this is just going to go up without me. We'll see. Edit: canceled order on this one. It went strong at the open and didn't hit my order. If it went back to my stop limit price it would have done so with some form of selling pressure which I don't want (might get caught on the way down). Oh well missed opportunity. there will be more.


I planned to sell LTHM which I already did because it doesn't seem like it is going to trend on the 10 minute charts. It consolidated throughout the day yesterday per my rules I need to sell it when it stops trending on the intraday charts. At least I got out with a profit of $26. LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment