Wednesday, October 9, 2019

New Day New Trades!


 Some new orders today. I particularly like FRAN because I like the price pattern of "compressing" against a swing high, in anticipation of a breakout. The only bummer about this setup is that based on my rules at least my stop is quite far and thus this setup allows me to buy only 25 shares. This isn't even $500 lol.

GOGO and TILE on the other hand or mean reversion setups that I like.
Yesterday, I had another stop out, TMST. It didn't even give me the chance to see the position above water. I got stopped out immediately the following day as the overall market opened weaker. It really sucks when this happens but I guess this is normal for the setups that I take. There really is risk of a whipsaw and that's something I cannot completely avoid.
 

For now, the futures indicate a strong open. Hope that some of my positions benefit from the early morning bullish sentiment. OMI for instance is still showing strength! My ACAD order got hit as well but I'm not as enthusiastic about that since the close yesterday was very lackluster in my opinion.


No comments:

Post a Comment