Thursday, October 10, 2019

Copycat orders - moving up stops on OMI

I pretty much entered the same orders as yesterday because I think they're still valid setups. None of them got hit yesterday. Size is pretty much the same except that since FRAN printed tight candles, I was afforded a tighter stop, and slightly bigger size. Let's see what happens there.

Meanwhile, my lucky streak with OMI continues! OMI made a new high (but didn't close at the highs) yesterday, and so I moved up my stop the low of the day, I'm probably going to get stopped out today for sure but I do not want to capture a move downward. of course this can run away without me but I guess that's just part of the deal when it comes to these trades. I want to be more consistent and have a smoother equity curve.


No comments:

Post a Comment