Thursday, April 9, 2020

Taking Profits on CIM (hopefully) and a nice missed setup on AXSM

My CM trade is positive and I'm gonna try to take it out on the morning "pop". The profit is quite small but I'm taking it anyway because I want to take some risk off. Hopefully I get out with some sort of profit, the pre-market isn't doing too hot.


AXSM was on my list but I didn't pay much attention to it because at the open it wasn't very strong. However, it staged a really nice trending day beginning 10:40am. I had pretty much closed my charting software at that point. I missed that opportunity. Would have made some nice change in perfect hindsight.


Some names I am looking at for today: BNTX, CARR, GSX, SMPL, and VIR.

A little bit cautious today as the number of breakouts have been really high the past few days. Also taking note of the fact that most of the top 30 performers yesterday are already 3-days in in their upswing. I'm kind of expecting them to pullback a bit as traders take profits.

No comments:

Post a Comment