Thursday, April 23, 2020

Recent Trades


CEQP trade closed at a profit although i sold near the open so I wasn't able to capture the entirety of the move today. But it was a good setup that I took that worked.


On didn't have a follow through today so I'm considering selling today, ideally i am looking for a multiple consecutive move and I just don't want to risk any further days for this.


ZG didn't have a good day as well so I am considering selling this today on the morning "pop" if any.

Will have to sell PTLA as well since it didn't even closed up from its open.


SAVA was my big catch today, I entered at $5.98 and had put in a LMT sell order at $7.24 just in case. It hit my limit order and I got positively "stopped out" nice profits there for me today. Covered some of my small losses the past few trades. I gotta catch a few more of these biotech moves, they're hot right now.


No comments:

Post a Comment