Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Stopped out TLRY, Holding BYND


BYND seems to be doing well at the first 30 minutes of the session. Set my stop to break-even and leaving my sell order at around $137. Going to gamble another day with this since it has been very strong. it has already breached 2x risk for me. YAY.


What's not cool is getting stopped out on TLRY on the same day haha. I want to say that I knew that this wasn't going to work but no. It was very strong at the open and I really thought it would run. I guess one of the clues here is that I didn't wait for narrow range days or tight consolidations before entering the morning breakout.

So far haven't seen anything interesting on the scans. I'll look for 5 more minutes then I'm done.

On second thought RVNC is a good setup I just entered.

No comments:

Post a Comment