Monday, January 13, 2020

RRGB (got lucky!) new position on NVTA




Got really lucky with RRGB. Initially it was a stop limit order that I had put as a Limit order instead and so I got filled quickly. Last Friday wasn't very good for the stock but today it surged really strongly and traded to my 2x risk. So i promptly took it off already. I'm happy with the outcome, I'm just not happy with the process because I know I can't replicate it. Sucks.

I'm trying my hand at "in play" stocks which I measure using a combination of pre-market scans and relative volume. There were a couple including KRO but NVTA was the stock that had the volume and price action that I liked. I'm trying my hand at 1 minute charts just so I have some more data. I can't stay for the whole duration of the market.

The setup here is a recovery of the anchored vwap. I took interest as it went down and went back above but was too late to enter and so I placed a limit order on the high generated onthe first candle. I got filled. My stop is at around 17.50. Let's see what happens.




No comments:

Post a Comment