Thursday, January 30, 2020

ENDP and SPNE



Taking ENDP as a swing trade. I like the momentum it has been showing lately. I have a buy stop at just above 6.01 and I just put in a sell Limit way above the resistance just in case but I will be managing the trade if it goes live.


SPNE looks like a good setup to me but since I am basing my entries on the 10 minute chart, I will hold off a bit on it because I don't know where to put my stop to be honest. The easiest solution for me was to just put it at the bottom of the range, but I feel that is just too tight and I'm just going to get stopped out immediately. I'm going to hold off on this for now and just wait for the 10 minute chart to give me a better setup.

INSM trade doesn't seem to be working so I will be taking the position out today.

No comments:

Post a Comment