Tuesday, November 19, 2019

New Orders - NERV GPRE EVRI



Surprisingly, my existing positions did not get stopped out. I think AMKR was almost stopped out the open. I think it was just a hair strand away from being cut.

NERV didn't get hit so I am re-entering my order today. I think it's still good. GPRE and EVRI follow NERV's pattern. Hopefully my positions do well this week as I'm in a bit of a slump.

For now the SPY is heading higher. I don't want to be the guy caught in a massive down swing, so I'm being really cautious and picky about the setups that I am taking. Nevertheless if everything gets hit, I will be ending up with 6 positions lol.

Let's see what happens today. My SPAR position seems to be doing well and is just a few points away from my first target. I am contemplating on taking half off already and putting my stop at break even.

No comments:

Post a Comment