Wednesday, October 16, 2019

Sold Half TILE


I sold half my TILE today and moved my stop up to break even. I was almost sure it was going to turn out sour last Friday. But it held up pretty well and got up yesterday with a nice strong candle. The open didn't look good today and because I already reached my first profit target, I took half off already and just letting the rest run with a stop at break-even. If it goes up further, I will just trail the stop up.



No new setups for me. I am seeing a lack of momentum setups lately in my scans and that is okay. I like the pace that I am in now. Although I have a setup idea that may work and may expand my horizons a bit when it comes to short term trading. It is an intraday setup scan that I will be working on (it's actually quite simple) have to get some experience with it first.

No comments:

Post a Comment