Friday, October 4, 2019

PGTI 2nd Round?


I think I'm going for another round on PGTI today. I but a stop limit order at around 16.95 with a 45 cent stop. I think It can do another swing to the upside, I'm just going to follow the template that I did last time.


A few days ago I stopped out at break-even on the remaining half of my PGTI so I hope this second round will give me some more juice.

Aside from that I have nothing else except my surviving OMI position. It does seem like it's going to tire out anyway but I do not want to move my stop up because it is just increasing the chances that i will stop out of this position at a slightly lower loss with no real benefit. Might as well just take a gamble on the thing and stop out at my risk to give it a fighting chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment