Saturday, September 7, 2019

Some SIMPL setups

The SPY has gotten out of the one month range that I've been looking at. I consider this to be bullish and I want to see some more follow through with stocks that have been strong in the last few weeks. It is of course going up against the all time high made last July. I need to be conscious of that when just trying to rein in my expectations when it comes to profit taking.



SIMPL is something I think I will get into on Monday in anticipation of a breakout past $30.50 or so. It has been slowly printing out higher lows up against the resistance on the 30 minute chart.

One change I'm making this week is just for me to look at the setups that I wanna look at during the weekend and focus on those that I want to stalk for entry this week. These what are what i'm looking at at the moment with a priority watch on SMPL. 

 
I'm also going to be looking at my "sigma" scan which alerts me to significant movers for the day. I want to stay in the loop on which stocks are flying throughout the week, these could be future setups.





No comments:

Post a Comment