Wednesday, September 4, 2019

Quite tempted to take SMPL trade


Markets are still within a chop. Finding hardly any setups as of late except this one. SMPL is consolidating on the 30 minute time frame and looks to be breaking that resistance line. I am inclined to just take the trade now and just experience the consolidation (although that may make me unnecessarily exposed). I have an alert on that resistance line so I'll be ready to take the trade when that happens.

I feel really lazy today, especially when I compare myself to people on stocktwits who seem to have a lot of setups going for them. I am really guilty of doing this in my "free time": looking at what others are doing, how they're doing it, and how much money they made. It's difficult because I don't know if I'm doing the right things in order to be successful at this. This is one of those days when I'm just frustrated that I do not have a setup to buy.

No comments:

Post a Comment