Thursday, September 26, 2019

New Position (finally) and some new orders

  
Have a couple of orders in today that will be active at 9:45am. Open doesn't look too good as most of my watchlist is trading lower. No matter, I'm just going to leave these orders on for the rest of the day. 


Yesterday, my order of PGTI was hit. I'm hoping that it will reach my first profit target of 1x risk. Right now it's trading flat. Stop there was low of the day.

Here's a post by Frank Zorilla that resonates quite well with me. Check out his private room on stocktwits:

We do not know or will not know in advance which stock will trigger, which will be the best performer, we won't know which one will be the winners and the losers nor the sequence, more importantly; we don't have to know. Our job is to put the orders in and let the market do what it's going to do.

I always have this anxiety of not being able to pick the best setups that show up on my scans. I have a fear of missing out on these things. So what he's saying here resonates with me a lot. I will not know which stocks will be the winners in advance. If we all knew, then there wouldn't be any trading (lol). At some point, I have to really learn that when I put the orders in, what happens will be out of my control.

No comments:

Post a Comment